The Kentucky City/County Managers Association meets two times each year. The first meeting consists of a two-day conference with workshops, a legislative update and a board meeting. It is held in February immediately following City Night, the Kentucky League of Cities legislative reception.
The second meeting is held in conjunction with the annual Kentucky League of Cities Conference &Expo.
- Building Fires and Digging Wells by President John Roush
- Professional Financial Planning Income worksheet
- How to Create an Effective Wellness Program on a Sick Budget
- Questions You Should be Asking Your Chiefs
- Effective Road Management
- Funding 911 Services in a Changing Environment
- Spaulding University Proposal for Certification Program
Any questions, comments, or suggestions about the Website should be directed to: